- TRAINED AT: Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- ORGAN SPECIALIZATION: Nuclear Medicine Physician.
- PUBLICATIONS: 1. Panelist- “PRRT in Grade 3 NENs”- at SNM India (NC) Annual Meeting- March
2023, New Delhi.
2. Invited Speaker- “Educating the non NEN physicians” at ENETS annual
conference 2023, Vienna, Austria
3. Panelist – “Neuroendocrine Tumors-Imaging and Theranostics” at Theranos
Conclave, September 3, 2022, New Delhi.
4. Bouvier, C; Caplin, M; Conroy, S; Davies, P; Dureja, S; Falconi, M; Ferolla, P;
Fisher, G; Goldstein, G; Hicks, R; Hollander, R; Kolarova, T; Lawrence, B;
Leyden, S; Majima, Y; Metz, D; O‟Toole, D; Ruszniewski, P; Wiedenmann, B.
White Paper on Unmet needs in the global NETs patient community: an
assessment of major gaps from the perspectives of patients, patient advocates
and NET health professionals, 2018
5. Dureja S et al. 213 Bi and Ac 225 DOTATOC Receptor Labeled Targeted AlphaRadionuclide Therapy in Neuroendocrine Tumors Refractory to Beta Radiation
- Early Experience, Abstract at 15th Annual ENETS Conference, 2018.
6. Panelist- How Can We Collaborate to Make Progress on Unmet Needs in NETs?
at Annual ENETS conference 2017
7. Invited Lecture - Theranostics in NETS- from Imaging to Radioguided Surgery
and Therapy, Annual Conference of Asia Pacific Neuroendocrine Tumor
Society, October 2016, Malaysia
8. Parul Thakral, Ishita Sen, Pankaj Tandon, Sugandha Dureja, Vineet Pant.
Radiation dose to occupational worker during the synthesis of 188Re-labelled
EDUCATION: Sir Gangaram Hospital, Zentralklinik Germany